Benefits of Screenrooms
- More space – Whether you’re installing a screen room beneath an existing deck or are having a structure designed and built entirely from scratch, you’ll enjoy a whole new addition to your home without losing much, if any of your property’s area.
- Reduced maintenance – Unlike outdoor patios, screen rooms are extremely low maintenance, as you will not be required to remove leaves and other debris or worry about the harsh impact of the weather on your furniture.
- Increased safety – The little ones can get some fresh air within the safety of a screened-in structure so that you don’t have to worry about their safety. Screen rooms also offer protection to you and your loved ones against harmful UV rays from the sun.
- Weather-proof – Regardless of whether the sun is shining or the rain is falling, you can still make use of your screen room to enjoy the beautiful world outdoors.
- Improved comfort & cleanliness – Few things are more annoying than bugs flying around your ears while you’re trying to read a good book, or finding that your hot tub is (once again) full of leaves. Installing a custom-built screen room can eliminate these problems so that you can spend more time enjoying your space.